St. John's

Services

News

About

Contact Us

 


260th Anniversary of St John the Evangelist Church, Coolock

 

The 21st September, was a special day for St John’s. We were able to remember those who had the faith to build a new church on the ruins of a much earlier church which was associated with St Brendan.

Archbishop Cobbe of Newbridge House in Donabate consecrated the church on this day 260 years ago. We don't know why the dedication was changed to St John the Evangelist, but let us pray that it will continue to give us the inspiration to invite people to worship on this holy ground where there has been almost 1400 years of worship.

 

 

 

Full details and contacts on our FaceBook page.

 

 

 

For more activities, see our sister parish, All Saints' in Raheny.
See www.raheny.dublin.anglican.org for details.